Did someone say Denim?…count me in!
This is almost always my expression/response when i hear the word ”Denim”… i mean!…what’s a world wothout Denim?…. Yicks!..i can’t begin to imagine what that’s going to be like .
Left for me, i’d say that the inventor of ”denim ‘s photo should be added to the fashion world’s hall of fame but then , that’s just my opinion .
Season after season, Denim has proven to be a wardrobe essential for everyone . It is easy to style and can be worn with just anything or by anyone. This begs the question, what is a denim?
According to the English dictionary, a Denim is a textile often made of cotton with a distinct diagonal pattern .
It can be made in different shapes, patterns, colors and designs , ranging from trousers, shorts, gowns , bags and even foot wears . You probably own more than one denim in your wardrobe right now and it is probably one of your best outfits as it is mine .
If that’s the case, I bet you’d enjoy learning these new ways of styling your favorite pair of denim trousers or shorts . Even if you’re not so caught up in the denim fever, learning these tips can take your styling game from a 50% to a 100% .
When picking out a denim or jeans as it’s commonly called, be certain to pick out the ones you’d be comfortable in (you won’t like to keep second guessing yourself because you feel the jeans makes you look too fat or too thin. Check out these super cool ways of styling them below.
- Pair your Denim with a crop top
- Dare to double the Denim.. Don’t be shy in your pairings . The trick in pulling it off is that your pairing should be done with 2 colors that are closely related .
- Pair your Denim with an ankara or a lace top… I bet you didn’t see that coming!..i tried it and it turned out quite great.
- Wear other clothes and add a Denim jacket to it
- Spice it up with a sheer top and a cap or hat ( you can wear it without the cap ofcourse..it’s basically whatever works for you) .
- Don‘t forget to wear your bright smile!
Did you find this helpful?.. What is your favorite way of styling your denim? Do share with us in the comment section and don’t forget to click the follow button if you haven’t done that yet.